Private Barcelona Wine Tasting
- free cancellation
Discover the delicate wines of Spain on our relaxed and informal Barcelona wine-tasting experience. Step inside our stylish wine store and meet your friendly host Gabby – a trained WSET level-3 sommelier. During your private tasting, explore a hand-picked selection of Spanish red and white wines accompanied by a selection of local meats and cheeses. We’ve been hosting wine-tastings for nearly 10 years now, sharing popular classics from well-known producers alongside modern wines from new makers creating waves in the industry.
- Private 2-hour wine-tasting experience in Barcelona
- Meet your friendly and knowledgeable host Gabby – a trained WSET level-3 sommelier and renowned wine guide in Barcelona
- Enjoy the relaxed and welcoming atmosphere of our stylish Barcelona wine store
- Sample three different Spanish red and white wines, accompanied by a selection of meats, cheeses, and more
- Group sizes are limited to Max 6 people and Minimum 2 people to ensure personal attention from your host
- Tastings to Suit Different Group Sizes
- At Wine Fantasy Barcelona, we run relaxed, entertaining, and informative private wine-tasting sessions to suit a range of different group sizes and experience levels.
- During our tastings, you’ll sample a broad selection of wines along with local specialty meats and cheeses, to explore how the different textures and flavors complement each other.
- Private Tasting Sessions
- Our enjoyable private tastings run on Wednesdays and Thursdays, though we can also host in the evenings on any date. During our tastings, we sample 3 premium Spanish red and white wines from winemaking regions such as Penedès, or sparkling Cava.
- Accompanying the wines, we offer a selection of snacks such as cheeses, olives, Iberico ham, bread, and sweets or chocolate. There is also a light food menu at the wine store that you can order from for additional food.
- We welcome private groups of 2 people at 120 Euros per person, or groups of 3-5 people at 99 Euros per person.
- If you would like to customize your private tasting in any way, or you have a special event that might require extra details, let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Trained and experienced sommelier
- 5 wines
- Additional food, available to purchase separately
- Our private tastings run on Wednesdays and Thursdays. We can also host in the evenings on any date.
- Everyday – 7 pm – 9 pm
- Terol 17, plancha 1 piso 2, 08012
- Our tastings are wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- There is a wide range of public transportation options available nearby.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers – please see tour details for more information.
- If your tasting is cancelled because the minimum number of people isn’t met, we’ll offer a different date or a full refund.
- This activity will have a maximum of 7 participants.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- A full refund will apply if you cancel more than 24 hours before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel less than 24 hours before the activity start time.