Full-day Winery and Vineyard Tour with 8-course Gourmet Lunch
- free cancellation
Combine two of our most popular Catalonia wine tours on this full-day winery, cellar, and vineyard tour from Barcelona. Spin through the Catalonian countryside to a traditional Cava winery, and explore the historic cellars with your guide before a tapas and wine tasting experience. Next, visit a premium winery and vineyard in the Penedès region, and admire breathtaking views over the vines and forests beyond. The highlight of your tour is a delicious private 8-course gourmet lunch, paired with nine of the delicate wines in production.
- Combine two of our most popular wine tours into a full-day gourmet wine-tasting adventure in Catalonia
- Take a deep-dive into the history and heritage of sparkling winemaking in Spain’s beautiful Penedès region
- Explore the ancient cellars, where your guide shares insight into Cava winemaking techniques and traditions
- Sample three delicious sparkling wines with fresh tapas in the atmospheric confines of the historic cellar
- Pair nine premium wines with a private 8-course gourmet lunch, and explore the ways in which your wine complements the cuisine
- Round-trip transportation from your central Barcelona hotel is included
- Barcelona Hotel Pickup: Meet your driver at your centrally located Barcelona hotel, and take a seat in your comfortable vehicle to begin your adventurous full-day tour. Our first stop is a traditional Cava winery and cellar in Sant Sadurni d´Anoia – located within the Penedès region, east of Barcelona. The drive takes around 45 minutes, and you’ll enjoy beautiful views over the Catalonian foothills along the way.
- Cava Winery Cellar Tour: On arrival, enjoy an introduction to the history of sparkling winemaking here in the Penedès region. During your guided cellar tour, learn how the Cava is produced and aged, and see how sparkling wine is made in the Penedès – from initial fermentation to riddling and disgorging. …
- Cava-tasting and Tapas in the Cellar: With your cellar tour complete, enjoy a tapas-tasting accompanied by sparkling Cava. Sample three of their famous sparkling wines, newly disgorged and carefully paired with gourmet tapas dishes in a hidden corner of the ancient cellar.
- Premium Wine-tasting and 8-course Gourmet Lunch: Continue on to a traditional winery and vineyard within the Penedès region, located next to the small town of l’Avella. Here, sample nine of the winery’s sensational wines, expertly paired with a sumptuous private 8-course gourmet lunch from the winery restaurant.
- Return to Barcelona: When your time at the winery comes to an end, return in comfort to your Barcelona hotel to conclude your tour.
- Guided cellar and vineyard tour
- Selection of tapas to pair with the wine
- Private 8-course gourmet lunch
- Round-trip transportation from your central Barcelona hotel
- All Fees and Taxes
- Additional bottles of wine or food, other than described
- This tour is not recommended for people with back problems, pregnant women, or those with heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking. Our contact number will be in your confirmation email so you can message us to confirm where you are staying.
- Participants must be of legal drinking age.
- If your tasting is affected because the minimum number of people isn’t met, we’re able to switch to a different winery with the same value for money.
- A full refund will apply if you cancel more than 48 hours before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel less than 48 hours before the activity start time.